Friday, January 2, 2009

Change of Plans


I would like to say Happy New Year to you all first. Although 2008 for me, was much better than 2007, I wish 2009 will be even better. I've realized that I should work on the relationships with the people in my life. That is definitely my most important new years resolution. I wish you all happiness, good health, fortune and friends.

I finally decided that staying in the city, while everyone was away wasn't the smartest decision, Lol. I miss my family and friends too much. There are 14 people that I really want to hug. So I'm coming back to do so. I'm actually in the Airport, waiting for my flight. Can't wait to see all the people I love!

My grandmother is now officially an old lady. She used to always stand tall, and walk with such grace, but I've heard that she has been experiencing back pain recently, and she was in the hospital for a week a few months ago, and since then the whole family has been visiting almost daily to keep her company. My grandmother is one of my favorite people. I have a lot of respect and love for her. (I'm also one of her favorites, lol). I also want to see, and get to better know my cousins that I haven't seen in a while.

This summer, I've also got to know my brother and sister a little better. I miss them so much. Especially my baby sister (I really don't know why I call her that, she's 14, and quite mature for her age). I also miss my parents like crazy! I can't wait to shower them with hugs and kisses (until they start pushing me off them, lol).

There are also some friendships that I need to work on, and even though I'm staying in Kuwait for less than two weeks, I'll have to make the best of my time. I also want to officially end the friendships that I really don't see going anywhere, and the one's that are causing me more grief than happiness. Isn't it sad, when you feel like the friends you had since God know when, are not what they turned out to be? Some things have got to change though.


Happy New Year Bloggers!

P.S. This song really gets to me. Enjoy!


26 comments:

doona said...

weeee 7aram =S
loo yay mn zman chan it was a longer holiday =S

oh wel, i guess its never too late ;)

ps: i love the song =)

Hottie said...

Lol, to tell you the truth I don't really want it to be a long holiday. The longer I stay in kuwait, the more it gets on my nerves, that is why I like this trip, lol, short and sweet.

desertpalms said...

haaappy new year hun =*

inshallah to9aal bsalama and make the most of being back home and good luck with ur relationship-sorting out!

hope ur grandma feels better soon =/

Anonymous said...

Happy new year hunny!
LOL stay safe, don't flirt with the flight attendants in the plane =P. Hope you enjoy your time in Kuwait and have lots of lots of fun =).Aww Michael buble song is so warm =)

PS kiss your grandma for me!

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

I hope your grandmother gets better soon and as healthy as a horse.

Happy new year :*

Hottie said...

desert plams: Happy new year, allah iysalmich, I'm planning on it, Merci!

Zara: Happy New Year! You're too late, flirted my ass off! lol. I'll kiss her alright.

L: Thank you darling! I hope she does too. Happy New Year. I missed you, post more often.

moi said...

happy new year:D, enshallah ur grams get better soon:*

Grey said...

Wish you a very happy new year .

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Happy New Year!
Salamat your grandmother ma tshoof shar inshallah =)

MeeMzZ said...

ppy new year

eshda3wa said...

happy new year!

Hottie said...

Thank you all, happy new year!!

shamma aldabal said...

happy new year ! =D and hope u have fun bak home =D

rencontrer Pauline said...

enjoy your time with family and friends and come back posting soon ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny where are you hiding? Come out before i find you...=P

Chatterbox said...

ya3ni as if being on "another planet" was going to stop u from chasing me :P

well newayz, im here now.. kiss kuwait for me.. and ur sitto :) hope she feels better..

Hottie said...

Zara: I'm sorry, lol, I'll be posting soon cutie.

Izzy: hahaha, you're very chase-able. One of my classmates that I see almost daily is called elizabeth, and her nickname is bizzy, I keep calling her izzy by accisent, and she a;ways gets pissed off. I tried explaining. Now she thinks I'm some sort of desperate freak who looks for friends online.. hahahaha.

Chatterbox said...

umm....u are :P

Anonymous said...

hi relationships suck <_<
try to be with ur besties,,
am officially candy = venus
i've joined el blogger community after so many request <_<

Hottie said...

Izzy: WTF! No i'm not! I'm not desperete or a freak, huha! proved you wrong ;P You don't understand izzy, she probably thinks of me as a pedofile lookng to rape someone online, lol, not really, I'm exaggerating. She doesn't really know much about blogs and stuff, so she still thinks of it as psycho crazy maniac world. The important think is that I like it, lol.

Candy: Hello, Welcome to the blogsphere, and to my blog!

Chatterbox said...

i posted a "just kidding" comment but it obviously didnt publish! i was like:

lol im KIDDING! 5alas 3ad mo lazim kol marra agool im kidding..from now on any off comment means im kidding until proven otherwise :P deal? deal :P

so dont worry..i dont think ur a pedophile :P

howz ur sitto?

Chatterbox said...

b3dain esh ur a PEDOPHILE.. ur a PEDO urself :P arent u like.. 21? :P

Chatterbox said...

u hate me dont u :P
5alas ana pedo :P

Chatterbox said...

i removed word verification.. haya 5alleeeeeeeeeni ashoof tizin 3ala ra9i zy al 3ajayez :@!

Anonymous said...

My current enemy,LOL! You just got the Butterfly award, check out my link http://zarawafahd.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-butterfly-award.html

Hottie said...

hahaha, izzy, your comments are hilarious! Especially when they are right after each other. I didn't take it the wrong way don't worry. I'm not the kind of person that gets pissed off quickly. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for removing the fukin word ver. It was driving me insane! lol!