Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tapas and Paella


I'm gonna see hamster today... we're going to this spanish restaurant that I've never tried before. I seriously can't wait (It's in a half hour, lol). I'm remembering Barcelona, and the amazing food I ate there. It's much different than Marbella. I liked it more, just wish there were more spanish people there. We went in July or August, and I guess most spanish people are probably vacationing elsewhere at that time. Still, the food was amazing, the hotel was one of the best I've seen, and the museums were exciting. I went to Picasso's museum, and saw his amazing work.


Ok, gotta go now... gonna be late. I'M SO HUNGRY!!!

UPDATE: The dinner was cancelled :( Ate chinese instead... Lol, what a turn of events.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spain? I wanna go! Hottie I'm so jealous of you =(

Razz said...

bil 3afia,,, tell us what you ordered, i like talking about food...

atoona said...

ee tapas are great to have when ther's lotsa garga and food sharing involved ;p

oh and tawne i realize ur header pic is Banksy!

Razz said...

hope the chinese was good enough :D

Tiger said...

min spanish le chinese, ne3mah, aham shai you satisfy elba6n, or thats what i do hehe

Razz said...

you've been tagged in my blog

Hottie said...

Haha, Zara, it was like a year and a half ago, I wish I could go back though, when their are more spanish people, lol.

On the rocks: I guess you changed your nickname, haha. I wish I went to the spanish place, although the chinese wasn't bad at all. I'll go on Monday though, should still be fun, and thanks for the tag.

Atoona: Wow, not many people recognize that (or tell me that they did) I like Banksy. My friend introduced me to it and I just fell in love... haha.
In London I'd sometimes go to this place called carlucci (good gnocci, bad everything else, lol). I was always fasinated by how different italians were. They are similar to us, and definately different that the british. The talk loudly during meals, and they just seemed to have a good time. I am very much like that when I go out.

Tiger: Lol, Ee wallah, the food was still good. I assure you my tummy was satisfied, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hey bil3afia!

And at least,in the ned you got to satisfy that hunger of yours:D

So Hottie,right? Lol.

Anonymous said...

Aha aha I know what you mean by more Spanish people, you naughty naughty lil hottie =P

Hottie said...

hahahaha zara, I guess you got my jist. lol

Butteflies: Allah iy3afeek/ch! hehe, why do I have the feeling that we know each other?