Saturday, January 17, 2009

Butterfly Award



Thanks to Zara, I have just recieved my first award since I've started my blog.WOHOO! Plz read zara's blog!  I'm sure you'll be addicted.

Ok, so here goes, plz don't hate me if I didn't include you. I'd include everyone if I could, but I had to narrow it down to ten people (wasn't easy):

1. My first choice goes to IZZY!! She just has an amazing way of writing that just pulls me in.
2. My wifey L, for using a thesaurus to write her posts (jk).
3. Desertpalms, for being a frequent poster, and for having a blog that's so fun to read!
4. nQ, for making me laugh my ass off (though I wish she's post more often!)
5. eshda3wa, for always having real stories that force you to think of things that aren't always materialistic or shallow.
6. Coconut, for being so creative! I love it when she posts artwork, it just makes my day.
7. Think-become. One of my new obsessions.
8. Palomina is on my list because she's (in my opinion) the nicest bloger ever!
9. Smarties is a blogger I like because he writes in bith arabic and english (even though I sometimes skip through the arabic lol, I still like the thought of a bilingual blog.
10. I'm not sure If I can do this, but Zara, you get my last tag even though you tagged me first, I believe you deserve it, you post very frequently, and seem very honest (I like that, grhh).

Here are the rules to my awardees!

1. Post the logo on your blog
2. Add link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Award up to 10 blogs
4. Add links to those blogs in your award post
5. Leave a message for awardee on their blog


So that's it blogger!

14 comments:

Razz said...

will do this tag in the next post or the post after,, wanasa im a new obsession!!

Anonymous said...

shukraaaan shukraaaan! =D *mes got a smile on my face now* hehehe

why the disturbing pic thouuugh? ;p

PaLoMiNo said...

ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH


ana mawjoodaa heyaa heyaa heyaaaa!! :)


THANKSS SO MUCHHHH baby :****

Will do! ;***

Smart-y said...

woow.. thanks for including me here!
7adii emkayef :D
thats nice/sweet of u =)

yala al7inn ana basawii el tag :D

Smart-y said...

I just tagged you for an award :) check out my blog oo et3arifiin shesalfa :P

Hottie said...

Think- become... lol, can't wait to read it! I love reading your blog, even if I don't comment much.

Desertpalms: glad I put a smile on your face.

Palomino! You're welcome. hehe

Smarties: lol, wow that was quick, hahaha

Hottie said...

hehe, desertpalm, The picture is disturbing. I wanted a picture with butterflies that aren't too bubbly and cheesy, lol. You got to admit, it is kinda cool though!

Chatterbox said...

omg omg omg!! lol i knew u were addicted but i never knew i was number ONE on ur list!! thanx hottie! u just made my day! mmmwah :*!
i will do the tag when im not NOTstudying :P
but seriously.. thanx !! :D

Chatterbox said...

la la lesh mo bubbly n cheezy.. 3adi 5od ra7atak u already blew ur cover..i have u all figured out :P

Hottie said...

hahaha Izzy, see, I only stalk the one's i like lol!! Btw, I LOVED your books post, I like people who read, hahaha! grrrh!

nQ said...

i'd post more often if i had your sectional sofa of depression :( o how i miss it! miss your hotness *lol*
I would invite you to the district, but i know you wouldnt come unless your new bff [Taiba] invites you. loser.

Hottie said...

hahaha, nino, I thought you'd come this weekend :( So far I'm done with one assignment, got two more. I hope I'll be done in time!

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

Thank you, i'm honored :*

Lol thesaurus :D

I don't see the butterfly logo on your blog! 3ala nas o nas your rules? :p

Anonymous said...

Adult dates and sex dating affords you the opportunity for meeting up with sexy men and women and swingers