Saturday, January 17, 2009

Reflecting

Here I am again, in the same comfy chair, in the same lounge of the same airport, where I typed the post before my last one. Again, I sit her and reflect on my life. Although I haven't worked on every relationship I wanted to work on (because I wasn't given the chance) I believe I made my relationship with my family much better. I'm closer to three of my cousins. I've become one of my little sister's best friends. I got to see my grandmother almost daily, and I finally saw my distant friend. I'm proud of myself. In two weeks, I have done a lot of good towards my friendships with the people close to me.

Unfortunately, I haven't ended the friendship I wanted to end. The person I want to end my friendship with is actually traveling on the same flights to the states as I am, but I seriously don't feel like talking. The situation is very awkward. I got a wave, returned it, and then we spent the rest of the flight trying to avoid each other. I'm not really looking forward to spending another 8 hours on the plane with him. I think I need to explain the situation, but I'm not in the mood really. Sorry, I'll post the story when I feel like it, hopefully soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

inshala to9al bsalama!

yallah ma3laih dont let your mood be spoilt by this one relationship..especially since its one that you were wanting to break off anyway..

hope u feel better by the time you land..and its not an akward flight for you..cheer up dude =)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip :)

Nutter said...

Allah ywa9lek bel salama :)

cheer up dear ... you did more than you think! knowing how you feel, just imagine what your grandmother (Allah y5aleeha), your lil sis, cousins feel about you giving them more..

Candy said...

that's a big achievement in just 2 weeks,i would hv done it in ma whole life <_<
hv a safe trip &
come back soon to tell us el salfah
"ياشين اللقافه ^^"

eshda3wa said...

since ur both avoiding each other

seems to me its pretty much over already!

desertpalms said...

ur tagged! ;p

Razz said...

hello, i have changed the address of my blog.

new blog:

http://borzaiga.blogspot.com/

regards,

Abdulrazzaq (previously think-become)

Anonymous said...

*Hugssss*
Kiss and say goodbye to him/her!
I'm officially your lovable friend or enemy whatever you call me!

Cooookies said...

bilsalama ..

It seems like you guys already ended it.. btw u've done more good in this trip atleast this sould make u feel happy about urslef ;p

nQ said...

lol, this post is funny

Razz said...

to9al bissalama inshalla...

good to see you made your relationship with your family a better one..

Hottie said...

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. I guess things have ended, lol, and I didn't even need that awkward confrontation.

Btw...nino, wth?! Why aren't I invited to your new blog!!!