Thursday, September 4, 2008

Victoria


What?! No Way… L. I’m watching MTV Hits. They’re replaying all the ‘Best Dancing in a Video’ VMA winners, and 1997’s winning video was the spice girls’ Wannabe video. I loved the spice girls. My mom used to play their songs in the car on our way to school.

Anyways, after watching the video (for the first time), I was shocked. I rewind and play again to watch the video one more time. OMFG! All of the spice girls sang in that song except for Victoria, she was singing along with the chorus. I was so disappointed that my favorite spice girl really was famous, only, for her pointing poses.

We used to love Victoria growing up. I remember once, my mom and dad took us for a ride at a tour bus in London. After day dreaming for a while, the tour guide caught our attention by showing us The Victoria Memorial at Buckingham Palace, and explained that it was there to honor Victoria’s life before she died.

My brother turns to us with the biggest frown I’ve ever seen, and in the saddest and most adorable voice, he says, “Victoriia Dieeeed?” LOL, he was the most adorable 7 year old ever. After my mom stopped laughing she explained to him that the tour guide meant Queen Victoria, not the Spice Girl.

Aaah, the good old days, when he wasn’t the stubborn rebel he is now.

10 comments:

PaLoMiNo said...

hehehehehe 7abeebi ur bro is so cute!:)

bas I still love her!

7adha stylish:)

PaLoMiNo said...

btw welcome to the blogging world :)

Hottie said...

Thank you ;) I love her too! haha

nQ said...

lol, your younger brother? MY ASS!! it was probably you, and that probably took place last month :D

haa, Cape Cod? foga?

Hottie said...

nQ: It wasn't me! My mom loves telling that story, she tell it to you next time we're in kuwait.

where is cape cod? foga

nQ said...

agoool :( china boston is a long ride :'( and toronto is too expensive!
shfeeha nyc? ya7lailha, we wont
even need directions!

GET A PHONE before i start writing our entire weekend plan here.

Hottie said...

hahahaha, just send me an e-mail! I went looking for a charger today, and T-mobile's system was down, at&t were too busy for their customers and Radioshack didn't have nokia!

nQ said...

i did send you an email you big dodo! yala reply.
i'm going to nyc either way.
if you dont reply, i'm booking myself into a hostel!

deadline: 09/09/08, 8:09pm

Anonymous said...

hey ne6roni leen ayeee!

Hottie said...

nq:I made the deadline!!!
jinjin: lol, don't worry we'll take you there!