Saturday, February 7, 2009

When I Grow Up


I ate one of the best duck dishes last night... It was so amazingly juicy and flavorful, that I actually want to order it again now that I think of it, hahaha. I'm trying to learn how to like all the foods that I don't like.


Most people that know me, know that I hate fish (although I love shellfish). I was thinking though, what if one day one of my children wanted to know something about fish, or how it tastes like. So far I only know that sole is one of the mildest fish. Still though, I want to experience more and hopefully like it. I'm starting to get used spicy food (though it does kinda burn when I go to th bathroom, weird). I want to be a good source for my kids, so that if they had questions, I would have experienced most of it. (lol, as I say this I remember slumdog millionaire, if you haven't watched it, you should!)


I pulled an all nighter thursday night/morning, and didn't sleep until the movie I went to last night...what was it called?! Anyways, it was very sexual and crazy, couldn't help but sleep. Somehow, it turnes out it's about jews, lol, or at least that was what the conversations going back home implied. I've been spending more time with the khalijis than I did last semester. So far, it's good, until the pressure from studio gets hectic and they think im trying to avoid them, lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna try something safe, tasty and even healthier than salmon? try Kampachi from Koni. … at Lacroix ;) and when you come to my area, I will take you to this peking duck restaurant that was rated one of the best in the states. You’ll have a lot to discuss with your children *lol*.

Anonymous said...

god! GOD!! you constant complains about sleeping/not sleeping, working/even more work, and drama/more boy drama, gives me oral diarrhea (I had to google the spelling of the D word, and its still not as embarrassing as your whining). shit. just drop out and work at your father's company since thats the plan either way!

It’s funny you chose this image. hold hold….

doona said...

the bathroom thing is normal with spicy food ;Pp

Hottie said...

sexy cop: ton visage. I don't like diarrhea, especially when I've eaten something spicy. I wanna try the peking duck you're talking about, have you tried it?

Lacroix, here? I'll try that, lol, I hate salmon though, absolutely hate the texture (feels like vomit, except it's less lumpy).

I thought you liked drama! Hahaha. I'd like to star my own new firm, sil tu plait! That's the reason I chose that picture, I want them to consider my a source of inspiration, and I want to have an answer to their questions.

Dandoon: but seriously... its an awful feeling, and I only had a little spicy food, can't imagine how it would feel like if I didn't take out most of the jalepenos!

Razz said...

its good to try new things, try sushi then :)

by the way, you should update the blogs i follow column because it has my old website and not the current one although it has the same name, On-The-Rocks

its good to spend time with the khaligis bas aham shy you stay with people that are good people in general no matter what nationality they have