Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Things.


I might be failing every class (except for one).

Sickness is making me lose weight (wohoo).

Also making me fall behind (not wohoo).

I think I don't like ketchup like I used to, or maybe it tastes different here.

I'm waiting for someone to get off the computer I worked on last week because I forgot to save something important (It would save me three and a half hours if he just got up now) and I'm too shy to ask him if I can use it real quick.

My crush laughs at my misery.

I had an amazing brunch, but barely ate anything (worrying about school).

Had four hours of free time yesterday that I could have spent on studio work... but I didn't.

Some people talk too fucking much.

Sexy cop won't give me her number.

Give me your number sexy cop.

Get off the computer you fucking hoe.

Should I just go ask him.

His friends are sitting next to him, will probably think I'm weird.

I think I'm gonna work on my other assignments as I wait for mister I can't edit my essay fast enough to get off the computer.

I hate people right now.

Another crush doesn't even know who I am.

Somebody kill me now.

I need to do laundry.

Have enough food to last me a week and a half.

Kinda hungry, and refuse to buy anything until I finish what I have... I've been throwing out too much food.

Get off the computer dickhead.

God i want to fucking punch your laughing face.

You get my frustration?

Sexy cop, please don't hate in this post, double it in my next post.

I need to do work.

Procrastinating.

Watched Ellen DeGeneres Friday night.

She talked about procrastination too.

Crush just texted me, asking where I am.

I wish I wasn't so shy.

Fuck this crap.

I gotsa go.
Update:
Look at him, he's spinning around in his chair, laughing with his friends... If only choking someone til he passes out was legal.

10 comments:

atoona said...

Lol!.. ur crazyy ;P

oh, and just ask him to switch computers! use ur "akser el kha6er" look n u'll be fine honey ;)

doona said...

loooooooooool!!

ambaih 7addk yannait! =)

bs 3ady...i know all about that =(

Anonymous said...

hahaha

i say GRAB THA KEYBOARD AND SMASH IT ON HIS HEAD

REPEATEDLY

KEEP DOING IT UNTIL ALL THE KEYS COME OFF / OR UNTIL YOU SEE BLOOD

THEN SPIN THAT CHAIR ROUND FAST AND PUSH HIM OUT OF THE OPEN WINDOW =D

problem solved ;p

YES I AM FEELING VERY VIOLENT

haa..waja say?

PLS DO IT? (A)

and then film it and send me the video :D yeah?

Hottie said...

hahahaha, atoona: I don't think he would have let me use it, he looked evil.
Dandoona: i have gone crazy, and what's even worse, is that when he got off the computer, I couldn't find the filles I was looking for :(
Desert Palms: Believe me I would have probably done it. I'm so sad :(. Now I have to do my assignment again.

Anonymous said...

LOOOL, OMG you are so so cute! Hun go talk to him instead of talking to yourself here!

Anonymous said...

Bes? Is that why your life stinks?
Are you listening to 3abade and having black label on the rocks, yet?

I’m not too happy about you failing all those classes, is it cause the boy has your seat?
Are you still waiting for your computer?

Who doesn’t laugh at your “misery?”

I’d kill you, but you’re too far.. plus, landfills are filling up, and no one would recycle you :(

… welain :/ shino “sexy cop, don’t hate in this post” !!

Sincerely,
Not the Cop :))


ps expect a phone call soon – inshala.

Razz said...

ur funny i love randomeness, and i think you should've asked him instead of waiting

Hottie said...

Domestic Violence: So much stress, not fun. Kill me, ya5arabi, why? No I was sick, and had to miss classes... which as we know leads to bad grades... I'm supposed to be coming up with a plan to solve this crisis (haha). I haven't submitted a couple of assignments, I need to see a doctor, so that I can get a sick leave.
I got the computer, and it turns out that the files were erased, so I have to do that assignmnet all over again. It's so sad, took me hours to complete, and now I have to do half of it again because of a stupid saving mistake. Also for somereason, when I submited my assignmnet online, it submitted file is a small portion of what I had magnified to fit the whole page, which means it's wrong.
Lol, don't call, text me, I don't answer numbers I dont know, lol, too many collection agencies after me.
Why would anyone laugh at someone's misery? That's just uncool.

Zara, on the rocks: you don't understand, he's supposedly working on an essay, and most probably would have thought that I was stalking his fugly face. That was mean, but he deserves it, and after he left, it turns out, the files weren't there :(

Lulwa said...

LOL, u r hilarious


Look at him, he's spinning around in his chair, laughing with his friends... If only choking someone til he passes out was legal.

I've been there :(
some ppl r either too rude 2 care abt others, or they just too stupid 2 notice them

Chatterbox said...

lol