Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!



Sorry I've been away y'aaall. My laptop frikin' broke down on me. I got frustrated so much. It hasn't even been a year since I bought it! I was about to go out and buy a new one, but remembered how my friends made fun of me for doing that, and besides, my ipod was also acting crazy on me... All the songs got deleted when I tried charging it. So I needed my laptop to be fixed or else I'd have to download over 5500 songs all over again.

So I finally got school out of the way, thank God for winter break... and my laptop is working again, so I have no reason not to be posting frequently (will be anxious to read all your comments again fellow bloggers).

Here's the song I'm most into these days (shows how I feel in someways):


18 comments:

Nemo said...

welcome back and happy holidays :)

doona said...

you have been missed! =)

desertpalms said...

7amdella 3la salamet ur laptop , its good to have you back! ;p

Anonymous said...

5500 songs?! That's a lot! I lost all my songs when my stupid ibook broke down and i don't have backup copies,i can't get them all back, a few thousands of them too *tears* The song in your profile is nice =)I like it!

I missed you so much! Happy hols!

Bliss said...

yey! welcome back ^_^

Anonymous said...

hi siso0o,
off! ma laptop is been formatted @@
it looks disgusting after formatting @@
yep! u hv no excuse to disappear from ur blog ^^"
keep blogging,
Venus

shamma aldabal said...

aaaaw .. el 7imdellah 3ala salamt ur laptop =p XD

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

LOL @ venus. Hi sisooooo ;)

Hottie you have been missed :*
Welcome back and happy holidays to you too.

rencontrer Pauline said...

hello there +D

Anonymous said...

Venus babe, hottie is a man!

Hottie said...

Nemo: Merci, merci!
Dandoon: I’ve missed you all :) Can’t wait to go back and read everyone’s posts.
Desertpalms: Allah iysalmich… hehe, it’s good to be back.
Zara: Yup, and thankfully I haven’t lost any, phew! I missed you too cutie :) Happy Holidays!
Bliss: Thanx, hehe.
Venus: If you had a Mac you could have asked them to keep all your data. I won’t disappear again :)
Libero anima: Allah iysalmich :)
L: Baby cakes, I’ve missed you too, I wanted to e-mail you once, but kinda chickened out, lol. Happy Holidays.
Another-Penelope: Hey, stop by often ;P

izzy™ said...

oh no..does this mean i have to say goodbye to my newly-aquired sense of FREEDOM?! :P

The Extravagate said...

Gr8 blog we’ll be visiting more often :)

Anonymous said...

Lol you're kidding!! I couldn't find your email on your profile page and Joo shakelha nayma :p Email me whenever you can suga' ;*

Anonymous said...

Calling all bloggers

Hottie said...

Izzy: nyahahaha, the leash is going back on!!

The extravagate: Thank you :)

L: lol, alrighty. I was afraid you stopped the blog :(

izzy™ said...

leash fi ba6nak! esh leash?! shayefni ur puppy :P!? besides..its the other way round :P

Hottie said...

i kinda dig that.